DUBROVNIK AND MONTERNEGRO
TAILOR MADE HOLIDAY 11 days/10 nights
Montenegro's pristine coast is washed by the azure blue waters of the south Adriatic Sea, one of the cleanest seas in the world and wonderfully warm.
The population of Montenegro is 640,000 and is a multi-ethnic, multi-national, multi-
religious and multicultural state. Its natural beauty attracts many rich and famous people and a number of European royal families have visited Montenegro.
The famous 19th century romantic poet, Lord Byron said of Montenegro
“At the birth of our planet, the most beautiful encounter between the land and the sea must have happened at the coast of Montenegro. When the pearls of nature were sown, handfuls of them were cast on this soil.” The benign Mediterranean climate encourages a luxuriant growth of pine,olive,fig, orange, lemon and kiwi fruit groves. The sun shines on an average of 240 days or more each year.
The coastal towns host a wonderful selection of Romanesque and Gothic cathedrals, churches and monasteries, ancient palaces with decorative facades, walled fortresses, botanical gardens and museums. There are 70 mountain peaks higher than 2,000 metres, 4 national parks rich in flora and fauna and the largest and most spectacular fjord in the Mediterranean.
Sveti Stefan Fjord of Kotor
- Transfer from Dubrovnik airport – hotel Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik stay 5 nights
- Pick up a rent a car and drive to Montenegro / Kotor
- Kotor town stay 3 nights
- Drive from Kotor to Petrovac
- Petrovac stay 2 nights
- Drive from Petrovac to Dubrovnik airport /Drop off car
Price from £ 450 per person based in double/twin room sharing including :
- 10 nights accommodation in 3 star hotels with breakfast .
- Resort and VAT taxes
- On the spot assistance with your ravel arrangements
- Rental of car ( car group A – EDMR ) for 5 days, pick up in hotel in Dubrovnik /drop off airport Dubrovnik (included unlimited mileage, CDW (Collision Damage Waiver), TP(Theft Protection), cross border fee, delivery till hotel in Dubrovnik )